Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A+++ to E-Z Rent-A-Car and Tampa, FL airport

I was really impressed with this rental car company. I had to go to Tampa this week. I went mid-week and I didn't realize that the Super Bowl was the following Sunday until someone on the bus pointed it out. That's why I had such a time finding a decent price for a rental car. I started out by going to our favorite rental car company. They quoted me a price of $100 for a compact car for ONE day! Someone on the shuttle also told me that they visit Tampa during this same week every year and because of the Super Bowl it's costing them an extra $100 to rent a car for the week. I was not about to pay $100 for 1/2 day, so I went to a meta search engine and found E-Z Rent-A-Car.

Just because they were a budget car rental company they did not skimp on service. They directed me to use the courtesy phones in the airport which were easy to find. They gave directions and it was exactly as it said. Everyone I came into contact with was friendly and courteous. Unfortunately, they are not all over the USA, but they do have some locations in Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, St. Maarten, Jamaica and Ireland. I will definitely check them out first before I check out all the big national brands. If you want to check them out, click on the title above and it will take you to their website.

Tampa airport was also a breeze to go through. It's well marked and well laid out so it's easy to navigate. Everyone I came into contact with their was also friendly and courteous. I hope to go there again soon.

No comments: