Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Our family takes an annual two-week vacation to Greece every year to visit family. We just got back. This year I fussed and considered not going-too much to do to be away for so long. Luckily the pilot did not listen. As we had our daily walks on the beaches of the Aegean Sea, I kept thinking that I sure liked the Tracy that visited Greece and not the one that existed in the United States the other fifty weeks of the year. All the stress of making ends meet and doing the work that paid the bills vs. the work that fed the soul takes its toll. Now to figure out how to bring that peace home and make it last until I get my batteries recharged next year. Only fifty more weeks to go! Any suggestions?

No comments: